Gulf Atlantic Services Limited was established in 1996 in Ghana to undertake Commercial and Residential Pest Management Services.
Company Objective: The core objective of the company is to provide sound and scientific Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and general pest control services for Residential and Commercial establishments.
For this purpose, the company is duly registered and licensed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) of Ghana, in accordance with the Pesticide Control Management Act, 1996 (Act 528).
Our Technical Team is made up of highly-skilled and qualified professionals with an in-depth knowledge about pest and their life cycle, who go out to control pest activities in the following areas:
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Food Processing Plants and Warehousing facilities.
- Domestic & Commercial Properties.
- Banks and other Financial Institutions.
- Schools & Hospitals.
- Construction sites.
- Mining & Off-shore facilities.
Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Strategy:Gulf Atlantic recognizes that meeting pest management needs is critical to the success of organizations such as yours that requires a technically-superior approach and expertise. Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategy is a combination of cultural, mechanical, physical tools and in extreme cases, chemical tools, in a way that minimizes economic, health, and environmental risks.
We have adopted this strategy as part of the decision making process that anticipates and prevent pest activities. We combine several strategies to achieve a long term solution in pest management. The overall benefits of these strategies are to provide measures that are:
- Least toxic and hazardous to human health.
- Least damaging to the general environment.
- Most likely to produce a permanent reduction of the pest population.
- Most efficient to protect equipment and building materials.
- Easiest to carry out effectively and therefore most cost-effective over the short and long term budget of the customer.
Services rendered by Gulf Atlantic include the following:
- We undertake commercial and industrial contracts for controlling pests such as cockroaches, flies, ants, rodents, birds, reptiles, termites, bed bugs etc.
- We provide Integrated Pest management services to commercial and domestic clients.
- We provide fully Integrated Pest management services to the food industry to be in compliance with the food safety Act.
- We employ Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) to maintain an effective Integrated Pest Control in compliance with standards.
- We provide Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) as part of the malaria control program recommended by W.H.O.
- We offer training programs on Pest Awareness to all clients and the general public.
- We supply, install and maintain pest control products and equipment.
- We provide field training to environmental health graduates with the aim of offering employment and entrepreneur opportunities in Pest Management,
- We provide consultancy, auditing and evaluation of pest management services.